Learn how to make incredibly crunchy baked chicken tenders that are uber flavorful and moist! I serve them with my multi purpose and super delicious Honey Mustard Dressing that makes these chicken tenders irresistible to adults and children!
Crispy Chicken Tenders
- 1.5 pounds Chicken tenders
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 each Eggs
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1.5 tsp Kosher Salt (To be split up among the flour, eggs and Panko. Each gets .5 tsp.)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (To be split up among the flour, eggs and Panko. Each gets 1/3 tsp.)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder (To be split up among the flour, eggs and Panko evenly.)
- 2 Tbsp Dried Parsley (To be split up among the flour, eggs and Panko.)
- 1/4 cup Butter (unsalted)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced on the microplane)
- 1 tsp Parsley (dried)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Place all the ingredients into a microwave safe bowl and melt in 15 second increments until it is all melted.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450-degrees.
- Place the flour, eggs and Panko into 3 separate flat containers. The flat containers (such as casserole pans) make it easier to dip the chicken tenders.
- Add in the salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley into each bowl and toss the Panko and the flour with your fingers to combine. Beat the eggs with a fork to make sure they are all combined.
- Dip each chicken tender into the flour first with your LEFT hand, then into the eggs with the RIGHT hand and then into the Panko with the LEFT.
- Brush the baking sheet with the garlic butter until it is well covered. Place into the oven for 2 minutes NO more as the butter will start to burn without any of the tenders on them.
- Place the chicken tenders onto the pan and brush the tops with just enough butter to cover them.
- Bake for 12 minutes. NO MORE as you will risk drying them out.
- Place onto a plate covered with paper towels and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and my Restaurant Style Honey Mustard Dressing.
- You can also use regular chicken breast and just slice them into chicken tender-like pieces.
- I use a convection oven. If using a regular oven, you may need to cook for 15 minutes.
- The nutrition facts are to be used for guidance only.
- Category: Chicken, Entree, Main Course
- Cuisine: American Classic