This vegetarian chili will knock your socks off! A complete and uber flavorful meal in one bowl full of protein and good for you veggies! This chili tastes so good you will never miss the meat!
- 1 package Quorn Meatless and Soy Free Grounds
- 1 15 Oz Can Diced Tomatoes with Jalapeno (or similar, Oregano and Onion)
- 1 15 Oz Can Diced Tomatoes with Italian Seasoning
- 1 15 Oz Can Chili Style Beans
- 1 15 Oz Can Kidney Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 Spanish Onion (Diced)
- 1 Jalapeno (Seeded, Minced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Sliced)
- 1/2 a cup of frozen corn
- 1 Packet of Chili or Taco Seasoning
- Vegan Sour cream (avocado, sliced scallions and tomatoes to be used as garnish)
- Olive Oil
- Vegetable stock or water
- Add all the ingredients and HALF of the seasoning packet into a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours. Watch that it does not evaporate too much. Some crockpots are more powerful than others and the liquid can evaporate quickly. If this happens add in vegetable stock or water as needed to allow for the consistency you desire.
- After the 6 hours add in the corn.
- Taste for seasoning; if you need more seasoning add in the remaining seasoning packet, tasting as you go as to not to over season.
- Nutrition information is to be used only as a guideline.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 360 minutes
- Category: Vegetarian
- Cuisine: American