A super simple healthy magic sweet onion sauce that adds depth and creaminess to pastas, soups and ANYTHING else!
- 3 large onions
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Oil for cooking
- A nice fruity olive oil for flavor
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees
- Drizzle onions with olive oil and place on a baking pan or oven safe sautee pan.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and very soft inside.
- Let cool.
- Place into a blender or food processor, add salt, pepper, lemon juice and good olive oil.
- Process for 3-5 minutes or until very smooth.
- Add to soups, pasta’s, dips and anything your heart desires!
- Holds in fridge for 2 weeks.
Adapted from Food52
- Category: Vegan
- Cuisine: American