This super simple Corn Salad not only makes every table look festive but it is absolutely bursting with flavor!
3 ears of corn, husked
1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
juice and zest of one lime
3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
2 scallions, finely sliced
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up your grill to high.
- Grill corn for a few minutes on each side until perfectly toasted.
- Remove the corn off the cob by taking a knife and running it down the entire cob.
- Combine all the ingredients and toss everything together!
- Taste and season as necessary.