This spicy honey garlic salmon is the perfect weeknight meal! Full on flavor but light on clean-up, this tasty salmon will be out on your dinner table in under 20 minutes with zero dishes to wash!
- 1.5 pounds salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 5 cloves of garlic minced on a microplane
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra minced parsley to garnish
- lemon slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees
- In a small pot, over low heat, combine butter, garlic, parsley red pepper flakes and lemon juice. Stir to combine and allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Do not allow any of the garlic to brown.
- Place the salmon fillet on a pan fitted with enough foil to cover up the salmon.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Pour the glaze over the salmon filet, ensuring that everything is nicely covered.
- Fold up the foil and place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, open up the salmon carefully as the foil and contents will be hot. Turn on the broiler and allow to broil for 5 minutes or until the salmon is browned and fully cooked and perfectly flaky.
1. You can use dried parsley if you are out of fresh parsley.
2. I have a convection oven. If your oven is not convection this may take a tad longer but no longer than 10 minutes more.
3. You can add some asparagus, broccoli or cauliflower along side the salmon to make a one pan dish.
4. The nutritional information is to be used for information purposes only.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Seafood
- Cuisine: American