- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- store bought or homemade caramel (to taste)
- Kosher or Sea Salt (to taste)
- Place whipping cream in a mixer and bring to stiff peaks. If using a mixer, whip on high until stiff peaks form.
- If using a Vitamix. Start on VARIABLE and continue slowly increasing speed. Once you are at SPEED 10, flip the switch to 10 and let it run for NO MORE than 10 seconds. You will notice the motor sound change very drastically as the whipped cream reaches its desired state. Make sure it does not go too long as you will then have made butter!
- Pour contents of 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and then pour in whipped cream into that. Fold carefully to combine.
- Place a fwe tablespoons of caramel into the mix along with a pinch of salt. Combine and taste. Add in more salt or caramel if necessary.
- Place into freezer safe pan and swirl in caramel. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until it’s completely set.