This Restaurant Style Honey Mustard Dressing is the ultimate go to for any salad, dip or marinade! Comprise of only 6 ingredients and all made in one bowl (or jar) it is perfectly tangy, sweet and loaded with that can’t stop eating it flavor, this dressing will be your one stop shop to use on any salad, chicken or vegetable!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup whole grain or coarsely ground mustard
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp garlic (finely minced)
- 3 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake until perfectly mixed.
- Ensure to shake or stir the dressing well before use.
- Make sure to measure out the olive oil first in the cup so that the honey will not stick to it!
- This will last in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- If you would like to use the dressing warm, make sure that you JUST warm up the honey. The mustard will taste too harsh if it is warmed up as well.
- Make sure you do NOT use a super fruity olive oil as it will take over the flavor of the dressing.
- Nutritional information is only to be used as a guide.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American