Meet a fruity and refreshing twist on the classic Moscow Mule cocktail! Full of raspberries and fresh mint this cocktail will be the ultimate go to for all your summer BBQ’s!
- 8 oz SVEDKA vodka
- 10 oz fresh raspberries
- 8 mint leaves
- 4 oz frozen raspberries
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 2 bottles ginger beer
- lime wedges, fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
- place all the FRESH raspberries, lime and mint into a large pitcher or muddling glass and press them down until nicely muddled.
- Distribute ice half way up to the top to 4 Moscow mule mugs or any other glass available on hand. Place 2 oz of SVEDKA vodka into each glass and stir well.
- Top with ginger beer and the frozen berries.
- Garnish with extra lime wedges, mint leaves and raspberries!
- If limes are hard to juice, just throw them into the microwave for 10 seconds to really get the juices flowing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: BBQ, Drinks
- Cuisine: American