These may look fancy but I promise they are super simple and ridiculously festive looking for any holiday party!
- 1 package of frozen puff pastry baskets (prepared according to package instructions)
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1 tbsp of dill finely chopped (plus more whole sprigs for garnishing)
- 1/2 a lemon squeezed
- 4 oz of red caviar
- While the puffs are baking according to package instructions, combine room temperature butter, chopped dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a mixer and whip it up until all is combined. Taste to ensure it’s seasoned properly.
- Once the pastry puffs are cool enough to handle, punch out the little center with your finger or the back of a spoon.
- Use a piping bag or a spoon to fill in the little holes with butter.
- Top with caviar and a sprig of dill.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Russian