- 4 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 caramel candies
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- We start by combining the Nutella, flour, sugar, milk, salt, cocoa and baking powder, oil and eggs in a microwave safe mug.
- Whisk it all up with a fork so everything is nicely combined. Now push your caramels deep inside the mixture.
- Place in the microwave for 2 minutes and thirty seconds. My microwave gets pretty hot. So for me this is the ideal time. It’s just enough for a set top and a gooey center.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar, add some whip cream or ice cream and dig in.
- *I usually share this with my hubby as a perfectly sized dessert for 2. I have made this as a last minute dessert when guests came over and they were floored that something this magically delicious was made in no time and in the microwave!