An elegant and simple chocolate dessert full of oozing chocolate that is prepped and cooked under 20 minutes!
- 6 squares bittersweet chocolate (1-ounce)
- 2 squares semisweet chocolate (1-ounce)
- 10 tablespoons butter (1 1/4 stick)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 a cup of Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons nut liqueur (frangelico, amaretto, whatever your little heart desires)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Grease 6 (6-ounce)ramekins.
- Melt the chocolates, Nutella and butter in the microwave, or in a double boiler.
- Add the flour and sugar to chocolate mixture. Stir in the eggs and yolks until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and liquor.
- Divide the batter evenly among the custard cups.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14 minutes not a minute more, not a minute less.
- The edges should be firm but the center will be runny.
- Run a knife around the edges to loosen and invert onto dessert plates.
- Serve vanilla ice cream.
- The nutritional information should be used for informational purposes only.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American