- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tsp espresso
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 10 ounce package Milk Chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter completely. Stir in sugar and continue for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not allow sugar mixture to boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Nutella until well combined.
- Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer and beat in cocoa powder, espresso, eggs, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread into prepared pan (batter will be very thick and sticky) and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean. The edges should be set and the center should still look slightly moist, but not uncooked. Depending on the oven and the size of the pan you use, sometimes it can take all the way up to 50-60 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.