- 2 packages of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (8ct)
- 1 package of cream cheese (cut up into 32 cubes)
- 3/4 cup Nutella plus another 1/2 cup
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 a cup of brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees and spray or butter a bundt cake pan.
- Open up the can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into halves.
- Lay the biscuit flat on a cutting board and stretch it out with your hands so that it is round and about the size of a wonton wrapper maybe a tad bigger.
- Place one cube of cream cheese in the center and a dallop of Nutella, about 1 tsp.
- Bring all the 4 corners together and seal so you have a perfect little ball. Continue doing this for the remaining pieces.
- Place half a cup of Nutella, 1 stick of butter and half a cup of sugar into the microwave in 30 seconds increments so that it melts evenly. It took me about 60 seconds. This is your glaze.
- Add cinnamon and 1 cup of sugar to a ziplock bag.
- Place all the balls in the bag about 10 at a time and shake them up, ensuring they are all covered.
- Now start assembling.
- Place 1/3 of the glaze onto the bottom of the bundt pan. Add in 1/ 2 of the monkey balls.
- Add another 1/3 of the glaze on top and cover with remaining balls. Pour the remaining glaze on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until gloriously brown and bubbly.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then invert onto plate. Serve while still warm.
- The nutritional information should only be used as a guide.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American