- 8 slices of King’s Hawaiian Bread
- 2 bananas thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup of Nutella
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 a cup of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp plus more if necessary butter for frying
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl, combine, eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Take bread and slather it happily with Nutella.
- Add banana slices on top and place the two pieces of bread together. You should have some bananas left over. Reserve them.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Dip Nutella sandwiches into the batter and immediately place into the bubbling butter. Let fry on one side for 3-4 minutes and then carefully flip to the other side.
- Once both sides are gloriously brown remove. And set aside,
- Add the remaining banana slices and sautee them for a few minutes over low heat until fragrant and soft.
- Cut the French Toast on a diagonal, top with sauteed bananas and powdered sugar.