These low carb brussels sprouts with gremolata are the ultimate side dish that is both healthy and delicious! The trick to this recipe is the using the correct technique to roast the little sprouts, leaving them super crispy!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or leave it plain if you are fine with washing a sheet pan.
- Toss the Brussels onto the sheet pan and drizzle on some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes. Then rotate the sheet pan and toss a bit. Roast for 10 more minutes or until gloriously crispy.
- In the meantime, combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor or hand blender. Puree through until nice and creamy and combined. Taste for seasoning and set aside.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the oven and place into a serving dish.
- Pour the gremolata on to the Brussels and serve immediately.
- For best result use parchment paper or just use the regular sheet pan without lining it.
- You can make the gremotlate ahead of time and use it for marinades and event thinned out as dressings. Add it to a mayo and make the most delicious aioli!
- I have a convection oven. If you are using a conventional oven, the browning process may take a bit longer@
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: side dishes
Keywords: low carb, vegetables, brussels sprouts,