A super simple chicken thigh recipe bursting with flavor. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight!
- 1.5 pounds chicken thighs (rinsed)
- 3 Tbsp . olive oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- the zest and juice of one lemon
- 5 garlic cloves (minced on microplaner)
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme (remove from stems)
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Add all the ingredients except the chicken to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Taste the marinade. It should be very flavorful and almost too salty.
- Add the chicken and the marinade to a ziplock bag making sure to get all the air out of it. Swish it around until everything looks nicely covered.
- Place into the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Place chicken on a lightly oil sheet pan and roast until juices run clear or until internal thermometer reaches 160-degrees F.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Classic