One of the first things I ever learned to cook was how to cook chicken drumsticks. These chicken drumsticks are tender, juicy and gorgeously brown! The marinade that is used in this recipe is super versatile and can be used on practically anything else!
- 2 lbs chicken drumstics or thighs
- ½ cup homemade or storebought mayo
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 tbsp flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all the ingredients except the chicken in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Place the chicken into a ziplock bag or a bowl and pour in the marinade. Toss everything well to combine.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Place some parchemnt paper or a silicone mat on a sheet pan.
- Lay out the chicken and roast for 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: American, Russian