My miso sauce is probably one of the most versatile and simplest sauces to keep on hand for dressings, sauces and marinades! Meat your new magic sauce that will compliment absolutely everything on your dinner plate!
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce (use tamari for gluten free and low carb option)
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 3 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 tbsp minced lemon grass (see notes below)
- 5 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into a refrigerator safe container and seal. You can keep this for 3-4 weeks.
- I love buying my lemon grass in a paste. This paste has been my go to for years! If you can not find it, just use regular lemongrass but make sure to slice it before you add it into the blender.
- While miso paste is technically not low carb, because of the minimal amount that this recipe uses it can most definitely be considered low carb. Just remember to use tamari instead of soy sauce as it is lower in carbs.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauce and Marinades
- Cuisine: Asian