- 1.5 pounds Boneless (Skinless, Chicken Thighs or chicken breast)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tbs ketsup
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp turmeric (for the color)
- 1. Trim fat and excess membranes from chicken thighs.
- 2. Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes and place in a plastic bag.
- 3. Blend all ingredients except the chicken in a food processor or blender. Place all ingredients into the plastic bag and shake to combine, making sure chicken is covered.
- 4. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 5. If grilling outdoors, skewer onto metal skewers and grill about 5 minutes on each side, rotating so that they do not burn. Otherwise preheat oven to 450-degrees and cook for 10-15 minutes on a greased pan.