- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of my vegan Nutella or Nutella
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or double broiler. If using the microwave, melt the chocolate in 30 second increments, ensuring to mix the chocolate every 30 seconds to prevent it from burning.
- In the meantime, whip cream cheese on high in a mixer so it is nice and fluffy.
- Add melted chocolate and hazlenut butter to cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Spread onto a baking sheet and refridgerate for two hours.
- Using a spoon or small ice cream scoop, gather the chocolate mix and roll in your hands to create a small ball.
- Dip in crushed nuts, cocoa powder, melted chocolate or sprinkles.
- Place into freezer and remove an hour before service.
To make this vegan, simply opt out the cream cheese for Kite Hill’s vegan cream cheese. They have my favorite!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American