- 1 head of cauliflower (any color will do)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Place a baking sheet with the butter on it in the oven for a few minutes or until butter is melted and bubbly.
- Cut the cauliflower into slightly larger than bite size pieces that each have a flat side to them.
- Lay the cauliflower on the pan and roll it around so it’s covered with butter. Make sure the flat side ends up facing down on the sheet pan.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and place into the oven.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until knife goes through the cauliflower stem smoothly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan while still hot.