Learn the secrets of how to make the easiest and the crispiest brussel sprouts just like in the restaurant!
- 1 pound brussel sprouts (washed and trimming the ends)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- kosher or sea salt and black pepper to taste
- half a lemon sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 475-degrees
- Cut the brussel sprouts in half. Place brussel sprouts on a sheet pan. Make sure that the brussel sprouts have room to groove. You want them to have enough space to move around when shaken up a bit.
- Toss the sprouts in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven and let roast for 10 minutes. Check on them and shake them a bit as well as rotate the pan so everything started getting color evenly.
- After 5 more minutes, shake the sprouts, to ensure everything is getting evenly roasted. Add lemon juice and lemon slices so that they caramelize nicely.
- Once all browned and crispy remove from the oven, season with some more sea salt or kosher salt if required and serve immediately.
- Category: Vegetarian
- Cuisine: American