This one pan Teriyaki Salmon is a winning choice for any weeknight dinner! The bold Teriyaki and pineapple flavors make this salmon recipe taste like you have been in the kitchen basting away for hours. But you only you will know the simplicity behind it 🙂
- 2 pounds of wild salmon
- 2 cups of soy vey teriyaki (it’s my favorite one on the market)
- 5 garlic cloves (minced or grated on microplane)
- 1 inch piece of ginger (minced or grated on microplane)
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 a pineapple diced up (use 1/2 of this in the marinade and the remainder as a garnish)
- 3 scallions sliced on a bias for garnish
- Combine lemon zest, ginger, lemon juice, diced pineapple and good ole garlic. Whisk, whisk, whisk to combine! And don’t forget to taste!
- Slice up salmon into 4 ounce portions and lay them into an oven safe dish.
- Pour the teriyaki and pineapple sauce over the fish and let stand for 30-60 minutes.
- Place into an oven preheated to 450-degrees and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and the remaining pineapple dices.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: Asian Fusion