This super easy miso glazed salmon is every last minute dinner dream come true! The salmon cooks up in under 15 minutes and the miso dressing can be made ahead AND can last in your fridge for up to 3 weeks, making this the ultimate 15 minute dinner!
- 1 cup miso all purpose sauce
- 2 lbs salmon (skin on or off)
- sesame seeds (garnish)
- scallions (garnish)
- lemon wedges (garnish)
- Place the salmon in a Ziplock bag or a mixing bowl. Pour the all purpose miso sauce on top of the salmon. Toss the fish and ensure that is covered in the sauce. Allow the fish to marinade for a minimum of 15 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Place the fish in a baking pan. Add vegetables around the fish if using them. Pour exess marinade in bag or in bowl over the fish and the veggies. Toss the veggies in the sauce to ensure that they are covered.
- Preheat the oven to convection roast to 450°F.
- Place fish in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until browned and opaque on the sides.
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: American Fusion, Asian, Asian Fusion