Meet a protein smoothie that tastes like a dessert indulgence! Loaded with dark chocolate, bananas, peanut butter and good for you protein this smoothie will make your muscles and your belly happy!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp . creamy all natural peanut butter (Feel free to add in 2 if you like it uber peanut buttery)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 5–10 ice cubes (depending on the consistency you like)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until nice and smooth.
1. Feel free to use frozen bananas instead of the ice cubes. This will give you the same flavor and texture without adding in all that ice.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: American