This gooey garlic baked brie has only 4 ingredients and takes 15 minutes to prepare! It comes out of the oven gooey and cheesy and loaded with rich garlic and herb flavors! This is the ultimate holiday appetizer for any party!
- 1 8- ounce wheel Brie (St. Andre or Camembert Cheese)
- 2 cloves of garlic (sliced thinly)
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Crostini or cracker
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees
- Remove the cheese from the box and unwrap the cheese to free it from just the plastic.
- Place the cheese back into its box.
- Score the top in a crosshatch pattern with a knife. Make sure you do not go all the way through to the bottom. This is done only to the top rind, Do NOT go all the way down to the bottom.
- Place the pieces of the garlic into the top of the cheese and sprinkle with the fresh thyme.
- Drizzle with the truffle oil and place onto a baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for 15 minutes or until beautifully gooey.
- Remove from the oven and allot it to sit for 2-3 minutes before serving with crostini.
1. Feel free to use really fragrant Extra Virgin Olive Oil if you cannot find truffle oil. But do try it with the truffle oil it is just heaven.
2. You can use Camembert, Brie or any other soft ripened cheese you like. Just make it comes in the wooden box to make your life easier.
3. In the even that you cannot find one in the wooden box, just use a sheet pan. But understand that it will spread considerably more than if it were in the box.
4. Nutritional information should only be used as a guide.
Inspired by Gaby from What’s Gaby Cooking
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: French