A ridiculously easy zucchini recipe perfect as a last minute side dish on a busy night!
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp butter (coconut oil or olive oil)
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- chopped parsley (garnish)
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan
- Wash your zucchini thoroughly. And slice it into larger rounds. Zucchini has a lot of moisture so you want to cut them larger, otherwise they will shrink down to nothing.
- In a large pan, place 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil, olive oil or my personal favorite…butter.
- Over medium high heat, allow the fat to melt and then add in your zucchini rounds, ensuring that each round is fully touching the surface of the pan. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Let them cook for 5-7 minutes until they are gloriously golden.
- Flip them over one by one and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Let them cook for another 5 minutes or so.
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with some parsley and a few sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Category: Vegetarian
- Cuisine: American