- 1 5 pound boneless pork roast
- 3 garlic cloves (minced on a microplaner)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grain mustard
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- First combine the dijon mustard, honey mustard, grain mustard, white wine, chopped rosemary, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Taste the mixture to ensure there is enough salt and pepper.
- Mix until combined and slather all over the pork loin. ***I am using the pork loin in this recipe NOT a tenderloin. You can certainly use the tenderloin but the cooking time would be significantly shorter***
- Feel free to cut your cleaning time by using a foil pan… I did 🙂
- Insert a probe thermometer into the center of the roast. Make sure not to hit the bottom of the pan as this will throw off the temperature.
- Roast at 450-degrees for 15 minutes to develop a beautiful crust.
- Then turn down to 375-degrees and cook until thermometer reaches 145 degrees.
- Let roast rest for 15 minutes while covered with foil.
- Now just slice and serve.