This is the ultimate healthy potato dish. Crispy, creamy and herby, it tastes fabulous whether it’s warm or cold! Plus since it is dairy and egg free it makes it the ultimate picnic friendly potato salad!
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes (cut into quarters)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1.2 a bunch of cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeno (seeds removed if you do not want it too spicy)
- 1/4 cup of water
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees
- Place cut up potatoes on baking sheet covered with foil and drizzle with olive, salt and pepper. You can also use a foil pan for the ultimate easy clean-up.
- Place into the oven for 15 minutes, shake the pan 15 minutes into cooking to allow the potatoes to cook evenly on all sides.
- Add avocado, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, jalapeno, salt, pepper and water into blender or food processor. Process until smooth and the texture of mayo. If you need to thin it out, just add more water a bit at a time while processing.
- Remove potatoes from the oven when fork tender, about 25-30 minutes, toss in avocado aioli immediately and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Vegan
- Cuisine: Fusion