These one pot chicken thighs are ridiculously simple and so delicious! They are roasted until golden brown in a delicious Cajun red wine sauce!
- 3 pounds of chicken thighs or drumsticks or both
- 3 tbsp Cajun seasoning of choice
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Pounds Yukon gold potatoes (quartered)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup of a good red or white wine
- Olive oil or pan spray
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees
- Season chicken and potatoes with Cajun seasoning, garlic powder salt and pepper on both sides.
- Spray a pan with high sides (foil pan is fine) with pan spray or oil down with olive oil.
- After the chicken had been in the oven for 20 minutes, add wine on the bottom of the pan. Cook for 10 more minutes or until juices in chicken run clear.*
- Plate chicken and potatoes with some of the pan and wine drippings in the pan. Enjoy!
Sometimes the chicken is done before the potatoes. Just remove the chicken and let the potatoes cook for a bit longer.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Fusion