- 3 Cups of Whole Milk
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 1/3 Cup Corn Starch
- 1.5 Cups Nutella
- Combine eggs and corn starch in a bowl with a whisk.
- Pour milk and sugar into a medium sized sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Once the milk boils, pour the milk into the egg mixture one ladle at a time; using half of the egg mixture. ***This is called tempering. You want to do this because if you combine the hot liquid with the eggs without tempering they will curdle.***
- At this point pour the egg mixture back into the sauce pan and bring it back up to a boil while stirring vigorously with a whisk.
- Once the pastry cream has thickened up, remove from heat and add nutella.
- Pour into beautiful glasses or ramekins and cool until ready to eat.
- Garnish with confectioners sugar and enjoy.