- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 very ripe (about 1 1/2 cups, darkly speckled bananas to dark bananas)
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup rmilk
- 2 large eggs
- 6 Tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- First preheat your oven to 350-degrees.
- Gather all your ingredients..eggs, butter, Nutella, baking powder, milk, and smushed bananas. I just used my paddle attachment in the mixer to mush em’ up really quickly…Since everything was going to end up in that bowl anyhow.
- Add in all your ingredients EXCEPT the Nutella.
- Once combined, remove two cups of the non-Nutella mixture. Once removed add in your Nutella to the mixture IN the bowl and combine.
- Grab a loaf pan that has been lined with parchment paper and buttered up! Trust me…this is essential…your bread will literally slide out. And I like to do it like you see below with the edges sticking out. That way when it’s baked I just lift the paper and I can move the loaf to a cooling rack much easier.
- Place the whole amount of Nutella batter in the pan and just drop the non-Nutella batter in there leaving room in between.
- Take a long skewer (wooden or metal) or butter knife and swirl around. That’s how you get that marble look!
- Place into the oven for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Lift the parchment up and the bread will come with it
- Allow to cool on cooling rack for 5-10 minutes. Then slice and enjoy.