Dessert has never been this easy! My No Bake Nutella Tart features 5 ingredients and NO oven. This luscious make ahead Nutella dessert is perfect for those times when you need a dessert but cannot be bothered to turn on the oven. Plus learn the magic that is ganache and how it transforms any desserts.
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 oz Nutella
- 10 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 8 oz heavy cream
- chopped hazelnuts optional
- Place cookies into a food processor and processor until finely ground up.
- Add in melted butter and process for another 10-15 seconds.
- Press into the tart pan with your hands or with the back of a spoon until evenly spread.
- Place into the freezer of 15 minutes.
- Place chocolate and Nutella into a large bowl.
- Warm up heavy whipping cream to a simmer and pour over the chocolate and Nutella mixture.
- Stir and combine everything until chocolate is melted and everything is evenly mixed.
- Pour into the prepared crust.
- Place raspberries and nuts on top.
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes or into the fridge for 2 hours.
1. This tart pan works great! I love how pretty the edges turn out and it’s super cheap!
2. Make sure that if you are not using chocolate chips the chocolate is finely chopped so that it melts easily and evenly.
3. This dessert can easily be made up to 2-3 days ahead of time. You can either freeze it and then defrost it 1 hour before serving or it can sit in the fridge for 2-3 days without a problem.
4. The nutritional information is to be used for information purposes only.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American