- 1 1/2 pounds Brussel sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced on a microplaner
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (or more if you dare)
- First make sure you wash them really well, they tend to have a lot of dirt on them.
- Then cut the stem off and slice them in half lengthwise.
- Preheat your oven to roast to 450-degrees. Place them on a sheet pan and toss with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Use as much or as little red pepper flakes as you like.
- Place into the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until a knife goes through smoothly.