- About 20 large white button mushrooms
- 1 pound of cream cheese
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling on top
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and de-stem the white mushrooms and then she place them on a lightly sprayed baking sheet. I like to use the larger white mushrooms, they shrink down to a pretty nice 2 bite size 🙂
- Combine 1 pound of cream cheese, Hidden Valley Ranch packet, 1/2 a cup of good Parmesan, shredded, 3 minced garlic cloves, salt and pepper. And stuck it all in my mixer to combine.
- Fill up each mushroom with a spoon. Just make sure the holes are all filled up with the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan over the top of them and place them in a 450-degree convection oven covered with foil loosely.
- ***Side Note: If you plan on freezing them, this would be the point that you would do it.***
- You do not want them too close to the top of the shroomies or else you will get sticky cheese syndrome. By covering them, you allow them to steam a bit, which prevents them from drying out.
- After 15 minutes, remove them from the oven, sprinkle a bit more Parmesan on the ones that suffered from the sticky cheese syndrome and placed them in the oven for another 15 minutes or until they were golden brown and bubbly.
- Garnish with some parsley or nothing at all and serve hot.