A juicy burger is one of life’s greatest pleasures in the summer months. Get ready! This is not any ordinary burger! I have amped the classic burger up just in time for #burgerday which just so happens to fall today! Ladies and gents: I present my uber Cheesy and Spicy Stuffed Burger topped with Bacon and Arugula! This will rule your BBQ’s!
- 1 box of 16 Omaha Steaks Gourmet Burger Patties.
- 8 Brioche buns
- 16 thick Cut Slices of Smoked Applewood Bacon (oven roasted to perfection)
- ½ a cup of whipped cream cheese
- 3 garlic cloves (minced on mincroplaner)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- 8 slices of sharp cheddar
- 1 cup of baby arugula
- Siracha to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheddar, garlic, chives and desired amount of siracha. Unwrap the burgers, you will need 2 per burger.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the filling on top of one burger patty and then place the other patty directly on top. Carefully smushing the sides together so that they create one large patty.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sear on a grill or stove top in a thick bottomed pan.
- Cook for 7 minutes on one side and then flip to the other side and cook for another 6 minutes. This will give you a nice medium. Don’t forget to add the cheese slices and let it melt for about 30 seconds.
- Place on top of the bottom portion of the brioche bun, add burger patty, bacon strips and garnish with arugula.
- Serve immediately and invite guests to cut it down the middle to reveal the oozeing cheese.
- Category: BBQ
- Cuisine: American