5 Minute Homemade Italian Dressing
Forget the store-bought, bottled stuff! Create your own homemade Italian dressing in only 5 minutes! Preservative free and loaded with flavor! Perfect as a topper for crunchy greens or as a marinade for chicken or grilled veggies!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup good olive extra virgin oil the fruity smelling kind
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2 cloves minced garlic on a microplane
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1.5 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried onion
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes depending on how spicy you like it feel free to add more
- 1/4 of an entire red pepper finely diced as per instructions
Combine all the ingredients in a mason jar and shake, shake, shake!
Use on vegetables, chicken or fish as a marinade or just as a simple dressing.
Keep in the fridge for two weeks.
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 74mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1.6% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 1.2% | Iron: 1.3%