These gluten free quesadillas are everything breakfast on the go needs to be! Prepare yourself for the greatest breakfast on the go since the breakfast wrap! A taco shell made of crispy potato "noodles" and stuffed with gooey cheese, creamy avocado and golden eggs.
1. You can easily make this vegan by eliminating the egg and substituting the cheese with vegan cheese of your choice.
2. You will want to use good ole Russet potatoes for this recipe because they are the starchiest and therefore crisp up the best. Resulting in a much crispier and more "fused" together quesadilla.
3. If you have any spirals left over, place them completely submerged in water and put into the fridge for up to 3 days. Feel free to make more quesadillas, hash browns or perhaps a hash brown casserole. Or get fancy and try out my hash brown tostadas.
4. These heat up in the microwave quite nicely. Initially they may be a bit soggy, but if you let them rest for 2-3 minutes they will become nice and crispy again. Perfect to make ahead the night before and grab and go.
5. Nutritional information should only be used as a guide.