One pan cajun salmon and asparagus is the ultimate dinner! Healthy, delicious and on the table in 15 minutes! Who needs takeout when a meal this good is less than 30 minutes away.
1. If you are not sure where to cut the asparagus stalks, just take one in between your fingers and snap off the end. The spot where it naturally snaps off is the woodsy part. Just cut the rest of the stalk that same length.
2. If you really want to brown this baby up even more, turn on the broiler for the last 4-5 minutes of cooking time and watch it get blackened!
3. I should mention I use a convection oven. This may take longer in a standard oven but it will take close to the same time in a smaller toaster oven so feel free to use that.
4. As an alternative, you can combine all the spices, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl. Then create a paste and smear it on. I felt the need to make this all in one pan so I did not want to dirty up an additional bowl.
5. The nutritional information is to be used for information purposes only.