I have discovered how to make seriously CRISPY oven baked chicken wings and they are legit! Perfectly crispy, ridiculously easy and unbelievably tasty! Learn the trick that makes them crisp up in the oven with no effort and allows for most of the fat to drip right off. Leaving you feeling less guilty to dip away in my savory garlic butter sauce.
1. Make sure you use BAKING POWDER and not BAKING SODA. Two very different outcomes and flavors.
2. YES these can be reheated. Simply reheat them in an oven before serving at 400 degrees F for about 8-10 min. They will get crispy and delicious once again.
3. This may sound like common sense but the wings must be completely thawed out for this recipe to work. Otherwise all the water will leave the wings soggy.
4. These wings are smaller than usual because so much of the fat has rendered out. Don't worry, that just means we get to eat more.
5. The original recipe calls for different level placement for the oven racks. I however forgot to change the heights of the racks and I ended up baking them all on the middle shelf and it was still perfection every time.
6. The nutritional information should be used for informational purposes only.